Making a stuffed crust pizza doesn’t have to be difficult. This easy video on how to make one is pretty simple. We hope you enjoy it.
How To Make Stuffed Crust Pizza – Step by Step Directions
1. Heat your stove to 425°F. Spray or grease a 12-inch pizza pan. Unroll dough; place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of the pan, pressing up and extending over the side of the pan by 1 inch.
2. Place string cheese around inside edge of the crust.
3. Fold extended edge of dough over cheese; pinch firmly to seal.
4. Spoon sauce evenly over dough. Top with pepperoni and cheese.
5. Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese in center is melted. Cut into slices.
Stuff You Will Need
1 can (13.8 oz) of refrigerated classic pizza crust (of course, it is better to use your own, here’s a video recipe)
7 sticks (1 oz each) string cheese
1/2 cup pizza sauce
24 slices pepperoni (from 3.5-oz package)
2 cups of shredded Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
12-inch pizza pan
Original video found at Howdini
Many more great cooking recipes
Enjoy your stuffed crust pizza and please let us know how it turned out. Thanks for visiting PizzaSpotz.com