Introducing Rapper SaintBrix and his Pizza List
First of all, Thanks SaintBrix for taking time to share this list!
Brandon Mason, a.k.a. SaintBrix is a rapper/writer/producer and runs SPR Entertainment. SaintBrix hails from Salisbury, North Carolina and you have to check out his listing at ReverbNation. You’ll enjoy his music and some of his best raps are, “Why You Eyeing Me?” and “Plenty Money.”
And his favorite pizza can be found at Village Inn Pizza Parlor in Salisbury or at any of their other locations. He loves their pepperoni pizza.
SaintBrix created a list of his favorite second generation rap songs. From my own way I classify hip hop, that would be anything from approximately 1985-1990.
There’s a convenient link to each of the following songs for your listening pleasure. Enjoy. And don’t forget to leave us your favorite songs from the second gen era.
10. DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince – Fresh Prince of Bel Air (theme song)
9. Doug E Fresh – Freestylin’
8. M.C. Hammer – Cant Touch This
7. DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince – Summer Time
6. DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince – Parents Just Don’t Understand
5. Queen Latifah – Come Into My House
4. Kurtis Blow – If I Ruled The World
3. Heavy D & The Boyz – Overweight Lover’s in the House
2. L.L. Cool J – I Need Love
Finally, the number one rap song on our top ten second generation rap songs to listen to while eating pizza list is….
1. Stop the Violence Movement (featuring KRS-One, Stetsasonic, Kool Moe Dee,
Miss Melody, D-Nice, M.C. Lyte, Heavy D, Just Ice, Public Enemy) – Self-Destruction