We Love Your Contributions
PizzaSpotz thrives on your user content. We appreciate everyone who has provided us with top ten pizza lists. We have lists of all sorts here including:
See all of our current lists here to get an idea of what we’re looking for.
Make a list for the fun of it or promote a cause, it’s your choice.
We now want to do something good with our lists. Since you work hard creating them, we want to give a little something in return. You’ll not only be eligible for free pizza once our pizza giveaways begin, but you’ll also be able to promote your favorite crowd funding cause or charity when you create a pizza list. Here’s an example we did for Leonardo and his favorite charity, Girl Effect. We include a logo, a link, a brief description of the charity or cause at the top of your list and then again at the end of the list.
1. Lists should include a minimum of 7 items and have no more than 20
2. Lists must include 3-4 lines per each list item
3. Lists must be original (no movie lists w/Amazon descriptions)
4. Lists must be family friendly (If you’re not sure what this means, just ask)
5. Lists should count down to #1
6. Lists are sometimes rejected for editorial reasons
7. Lists can be crazy, wild and silly, but all lists should include the word pizza in the title.
That’s about it. The more popular your list, the more people find out about your favorite crowd funding cause or charity. Many of our lists rank on page one of Google search results.
After you’ve created a list, submit it here.